Warner Business Association
Board of Director
April Meeting Minutes
April 16, 2004
Director’s Attending: Marc Violette, John Healy, Ginger Marsh & Barb Maki
- A quorum of Directors was not present. Meeting minutes for March will need to be approved at the May meeting.
- Marc Violette discussed the fence at the Town Hall. Marc will be presenting the fence proposal to the Warner Board of Selectmen at the April 20th Selectmen’s meeting. Upon approval, Marc will coordinate with George Pelletiere in hopes the fence will be put in place prior to Memorial Day.
- Membership was discussed. A final reminder mailing will be made to those members that have not paid their 2004 dues.
- The time of the monthly Board meeting was discussed. Friday afternoon meetings are difficult for people to attend. The consensus of the Directors present was to move the monthly meetings to Friday at 7:30 am. More discussion needs to occur at the May meeting.
- Barbara Annis (Warner Planning Board) and Jim McLaughlin spoke to the Board about the upcoming Plan NH Charrette scheduled to take place in Warner on June 11 & 12. The Charrette will focus on the Exit 9 business area and will look to businesses and residents of Warner to create specific plans and ideas for this area. All WBA members and Directors are strongly encouraged to participate in the Charrette.
- The Charrette guide will be posted on the WBA website.
- The WBA will email the membership in May announcing the Charrette to everyone.
Meeting adjourned at 4:55 pm.
Next meeting – Friday, May 21st – Time to be announced.
Marc Violette – President, Elect